|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: AW()
Brewery water chiller used in the fermentation and pull down (cold crashing) process typically circulate 28°F degree glycol for 33°F degree beer. Brewery chillers run at temperatures below 32°F (freezing) and thus require propylene glycol (food grade HVAC type anti-freeze). Amrta central air conditioning is a leading manufacturer of beverage process cooling equipment for fermented craft beverages. Our cooling equipment includes portable glycol water chiller and central chiller as well as a full line of other cooling chiller systems. These fermented craft beverages include craft beer breweries, distilleries, wineries and cider. Regardless of the cooling capacity, we can provide you with the right chiller according to your requirement on cooling capacity.
● Small Offices, Hotels, Hospitals
● Small commercial and residential buildings
Why this choice?
● Very high efficiency with R410A
● Very low noise operation
● R410A scroll compressors
● Advanced control
● Unit with pump and optional buffer tank
● Very compact for outdoor or indoor installation
01. Structure. Panels and base frame are made from alvanized steel protected with polyester powder painting to ensure total resistance to atmospheric agents.
02. Compressor. Hermetic scroll type compressor, equipped with the crankcase heater and thermal protection with thermal overload cut-out and crankcase heater mounted on rubber vibration isolators.
03. Axial fan. External rotor type axial fans, equipped with single phase direct drive motors, low noise 6 poles, protection level IP54, provided with a protective outlet grille.
04. Evaporator. High efficiency and low pressure drop stainless steel (AISI 316) water exchangers, with antifreeze heating element (option) and differential pressure switch, factory insulated with flexible close cell material.
05. Condenser. Coils are consisting of seamless copper tubes mechanically expanded into blue hydrophilic aluminum fins,100% fully quality tested; sub cooling circuit to prevent freezing at the base (optional); protected with metal grill.
06. Desuperheater. High efficiency stainless steel brazed plate Heat Exchanger, factory insulated with flexible close cell material(optional).
07. Refrigerant circuit. Copper tube connection with charge valve, filter, sight glass, gas-liquid separator, thermostatic expansion valve, low pressure switch with automatic reset, high pressure switch with manual reset . The heat pump system unit is completed also with 4-way valve, liquid receiver and one way valve.
08. Water circuit. Built with air vent valve, water drain connection, and female-threaded hydraulic connectors Water pump (8kW-30kW), differential pressure switch Expansion tank (8kW-30kW).
09. Electric panel
Compressor protection breaker
Fan motor protection breaker
Control circuit protection breaker
Phase sequence relay (only for 3-phase)
Programmable microprocessor controller
Additional electric heater embedded in the coils for defrosting in low temperature ambient. It must be factory installed
Stainless steel covering
Tube in Tube Heat Exchanger
Water circuit electric heater
|Cooling input (without water pump)||kW||8.2||9.03||9.39||13.2||15.02||18.8|
|Heating input (without water pump)||kW||8.7||9.23||9.43||14.3||15.57||20.45|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||38||39||42||50||52||52|
|Water connection size||mm||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40|
|Noise level ***||dB(A)||66||66||68||70||70||70|
|Cooling power input||kW||20.8||31.4||42.1||63.6||84.2|
|Heating power input||kW||20.2||30.6||41||61.2||82|
|Max Input Power||kW||24||35.7||47.7||71.4||95.4|
|Max Input current||A||50||74||97||148||194|
|Cooling Running Current||A||46||68||89||136||178|
|Cooling power input*||kW||2*9.4||3*9.63||4*9.77||6*9.63||8*9.77|
|Heating power input**||kW||2*9.1||3*9.36||4*9.5||6*9.36||8*9.5|
|Type||/||Shell and tube heat exchanger|
|Water flow when cooling||m3/h||11.2||16.8||22.4||33.6||44.8|
|Water flow when heating||m3/h||11.7||17.6||23.4||35.1||46.8|
|Water side pressure drop ***||kPa||46||52||55||52||55|
|Water connection size||DN||50|| 50 ||65||2x50||2x65|
|V type coil||Length||mm||2000||2207||2207||2207||2207|
AMRTA specialize in commercial air conditioner and cooling system solutions for commercial and industrial use. Our products cover water chiller, Rooftop packaged unit, heat pump and fan coil units etc.
We AMRTA constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency.
AMRTA offer extraordinarily innovative and exceptionally reliable service, so why would you install anything but AMRTA? Please check our website